Bringing people together in an exciting, interactive experience
Here’s what you need to know about our murder mystery parties:
- Our murder mysteries don’t use actors. YOU, your family, friends and colleagues are the stars of the show.
- Each member of the party will receive a role to play in advance.
- Fun, engaging facilitators host the evening, leading you through all activities and games.
- You work in teams through clues and evidence, listen to short speeches and acted scenes, play games and solve puzzles to uncover the criminal.
- Ideal for hen parties, birthdays, team building activities, corporate events and more.
- 10 to 100+ people can join in.
- Murder mysteries last between 2 – 3 hours.
You are the star of the show
Since we don’t use actors in our murder mysteries, it’s you that gets to play the exciting, scandalous characters. These include suspects, witnesses, detectives and more. You’ll receive all your character information in advance with fancy dress suggestions so you have plenty of time to get into character.
Murder mysteries for private parties
Murder mysteries are perfect for getting the party started at birthday celebrations and hen parties. Each activity is tailored to get your guests having fun together, so your party are still laughing long after the murderer has been exposed.
Looking for a murder mystery dinner party? We work with fantastic restaurants which we will book on your behalf to make the party planning process as easy as possible.
How does a private wine tasting murder mystery sound? Speak to us about our party packages that include wine tasting with your murder mystery. You can combine this with dinner too.
Ticketed murder mystery events
For an unforgettable night out, buy tickets to one of our public murder mystery events in Manchester running regularly throughout the year. Want to hold a public event of your own? Get in touch below.
Corporate and team building murder mysteries
We offer refreshing team building activities that won’t have your staff running for the hills! Each activity develops teamwork and analytical skill through communication, investigation and a good dose of fun.
Want something a little less formal for an evening event? Our private parties provide engaging and humorous entertainment that won’t fail to delight staff and clients.
Your event, your choice
Our murder mysteries are built on fun and flexibility. This means you can have your event anywhere; a bar, a restaurant, hotel, even your own front room. Groups of 10 to 100+ can join in and we offer assistance in finding a suitable venue.
Head over to our contact page to book your murder mystery.
Want to join one of our exciting public murder mysteries? See what events are coming up and buy tickets here.