Are you a confident person with lots of energy? Do you like entertaining group of friends, families and co-workers? Can you lead people through games and activities? Then you could be one of our party hosts.
We are looking for friendly and engaging people to run murder mystery activities for a variety of occasions (as party hosts – not as actors playing a role). You will be there to lead guests through the activity, entertain them and make their party one to remember.
You must be:
- Confident when speaking in front of groups of varying sizes
- Able to entertain and adapt to different group dynamics
- Understand the process of the game and assist guests to follow instructions
- Be available to work throughout the Halloween and Christmas period
- Be able to work in one or all of the following areas – the North West, Yorkshire, East Midlands, West Midlands
- Able to drive, have access to your own vehicle and have a clean driving licence (preferable but not essential)
If this sounds like something you would thrive at, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
“Hosting murder mystery parties is something I’ll never get bored of. No two nights are the same and it’s always a privilege to be a part of someone’s special event. I’ve had a lot of laughs and met some fantastic people.” – Hazel, murder mystery host
“I like to think I make a difference to someone’s special celebration. That I made it just that little bit more memorable and fun.” – Emma, murder mystery host
“Getting involved with the murder mysteries has provided me with an opportunity I struggled to get in my day job at the time: developing strong presentation and audience management skills. I can see and feel I’ve become more confident, focused and engaging in my delivery and it helps me in my current line of work as well. Being a part of our guests’ special events is also a highly satisfying experience and I often find the most enjoyable part of the role is knowing that we met their expectations.” – Dominique, murder mystery host
“Facilitating events for Manchester Murder Mysteries has been a great opportunity to use my communication and presenting skills in a very different way. No two events are the same and it’s incredibly satisfying to contribute towards making people’s important events, such as birthdays and hen parties, that bit more special.” – Natalie, murder mystery host